The end of the fall term for North American learners sometimes (if students are lucky enough to have a willing teacher) also means the conclusion of digital storytelling projects. When it comes to the evaluation stage of videos, I highly recommend Bernajean Porter’s resources about Peer Review of Digital Stories on DigiTales. Her scoring guides/rubrics are also GREAT.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Reflections on Learning from the OU Innovation Hub - 2017
- Laptops and iPhones Can Eat Cellular LTE Data FAST - 2014
- iOS4 Tip Screencast: Closing Apps Open in the Background #edapp - 2010
- iPhone LIVE Webcasting to UStream, Tiered iPhone Data Plans, Exaflood Rumors - 2009
- Why aren't we using the real world? - 2009
- VoiceThread compared to GarageBand - 2008
- A great way to catch up on your edublog reading - 2008
- Home at last! - 2007
- 2006 Edublog Awards - 2006
- Intermediate/Advanced Topics in Podcasting - 2006