Two educational blogs and blogging / professional development projects with which I’m involved have been nominated for the 2006 Edublog Awards.
The educational Blogger community has nominated the K12 Online Conference blog for this year’s International Edublog Awards in the category of ‘Most Influential Post, Resource or Presentation’! The nomination of the K12 Online Conference is a great credit to all the presenters, moderators and others who contributed to this event.
Nominations in this category include:
- Barbara Ganley: Finding Our Way through the Edublogging Labyrinth
- Danah Boyd and Henry Jenkins: MySpace and Deleting Online Predators Act (DOPA)
- K12 Online Conference 2006
- Terry Freedman et al: Coming of Age
Nominations for best Group Blog 2006 include:
- Digital Chalkie
- Infinite Thinking Machine
- Polar Science 2006
- Teachers Teaching Teachers
- The Fisch Bowl
Vote online for your favorite, votes will be taken until Midnight GMT Saturday 16 December 2006!
Of course, I would recommend everyone vote for the K12 Online Conference 2006 and the Infinite Thinking Machine. 😉
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Reflections on Learning from the OU Innovation Hub - 2017
- Laptops and iPhones Can Eat Cellular LTE Data FAST - 2014
- iOS4 Tip Screencast: Closing Apps Open in the Background #edapp - 2010
- iPhone LIVE Webcasting to UStream, Tiered iPhone Data Plans, Exaflood Rumors - 2009
- Why aren't we using the real world? - 2009
- VoiceThread compared to GarageBand - 2008
- Tips for digital story evaluation - 2008
- A great way to catch up on your edublog reading - 2008
- Home at last! - 2007
- Intermediate/Advanced Topics in Podcasting - 2006