This video is a good example of a professor transcending “The Synchronous Non-interactive Fallacy” I wrote about in January 2006.
I’ve added this video to my “Videos for PD” blog page under the first section heading, “Schools Need to Change.”
This video looks and sounds great, but the question is, what are the professors at Kaplan actually doing to blend learning?
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Register for iPad Media Camp in Summer 2014 in Illinois, Texas, Kansas & Oklahoma! - 2014
- UCO Dumps Epic One on One Charter School - 2011
- Free Project Gutenberg eBooks Download Directly to Kindle for iPad - 2011
- The Frontiers Beckon (NASA video) - 2011
- Blog posts that hide spoilers - 2010
- Implications of (almost) free online storage for educators and students - 2010
- A Creative Designer's Solicitation for Employment via StopMotion - 2009
- Keep family and friends informed of hospital and health updates with CaringBridge - 2009
- Gabcast recording auto-post to WordPress.com successful, not with Blogger - 2009
- Learning about Internet safety in Travian - 2008