I’ve used the SlideShare “synchronization tool” to sync up the recorded audio from my ITSC 2009 session “Copyright for Educators” with my slides.
Referenced links for this session are available on my presentation wiki page. This is the first SlideShare I’ve synchronized like this to recorded audio.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast459: Highlights from OETC 2018 - 2018
- Les Miserables 2012: A Powerful Film That Will Make You Weep - 2013
- Use Google to Identify Plagiarism & Teach How to Avoid Committing It - 2013
- An Attempt to Redefine "Educationally Appropriate Online Courses" in Oklahoma - 2013
- Save and Transfer YouTube Videos to an iPad - 2012
- Heartland eLearning Conference with Michael Wesch: 7-8 March 2011 in Edmond, OK #HeartlandConf11 - 2011
- How to Subscribe to a Website as a Channel in Google Reader, and Categorize / Organize it in a Folder - 2011
- Heartland eLearning Conference: 8-9 March 2010 - 2010
- Dan Pink and Clay Shirky: Online with Steve Hargadon - 2010
- Review of Ustream Producer by Dean Mantz - 2010