I’ve used the SlideShare “synchronization tool” to sync up the recorded audio from my ITSC 2009 session “Copyright for Educators” with my slides.
Referenced links for this session are available on my presentation wiki page. This is the first SlideShare I’ve synchronized like this to recorded audio.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Les Miserables 2012: A Powerful Film That Will Make You Weep - 2013
- Use Google to Identify Plagiarism & Teach How to Avoid Committing It - 2013
- An Attempt to Redefine "Educationally Appropriate Online Courses" in Oklahoma - 2013
- Save and Transfer YouTube Videos to an iPad - 2012
- Heartland eLearning Conference with Michael Wesch: 7-8 March 2011 in Edmond, OK #HeartlandConf11 - 2011
- How to Subscribe to a Website as a Channel in Google Reader, and Categorize / Organize it in a Folder - 2011
- Heartland eLearning Conference: 8-9 March 2010 - 2010
- Dan Pink and Clay Shirky: Online with Steve Hargadon - 2010
- Review of Ustream Producer by Dean Mantz - 2010
- Podcast302: Copyright for Educators (ITSC 2009 Portland) - 2009