You can browse photos that were taken in a specific city or place. Also, picplz makes it easy see the moments people you follow choose to share. Don’t miss a thing. Upload photos quicker and easier:
picplz offers an simple way to take a picture and share it in as little as 3 clicks. It’s easy to add a caption, tag your location and check-in. Share with your favorite services:
picplz currently integrates with Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare.” Pixable Videos tout: “IT’S FAST, FREE & RIDICULOUSLY EASY. Say goodbye to slideshows. Pixable Videos automatically transforms your favorite moments and the music you dig into a slick video. Real life is in constant motion, why should your digital life be any different?” Pixable Videos looks similar to Animito. http://animoto.com Our mobile digital storytelling options continue to grow! Have you used either of these apps? What are your opinions? My favorite iOS photography apps (as of a few months ago) are on: http://www.appolicious.com/curated-apps/1148-favorite-iphone-photography-apps Via:
http://mw.cnn.com/snarticle?c=cnnd_tech&p=0&aId=20101122:photo.sharing.sites:1 and http://fluentnews.com/s/26172605 Sent from my iPhone
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Inspired by National Geographic Explorer Andres Ruzo - 2019
- SmartPhones to Consider Besides the iPhone - 2016
- Lessons Learned: Hosting & Leading Local Technology Integration Workshops - 2012
- WordPress CSS Help Needed - 2011
- Comparing iPad PDF readers for annotation #edapp - 2010
- Take care of your laptop! (TPI: ThinkPad Investigation) - 2010
- Our need for systemic finance changes in US government - 2010
- Be sure comment moderation is turned ON for your school website - 2010
- Before The Battle of Hoth (Lego Stopmotion) - 2010
- Podcast334: One to One Learning with Open Source Netbooks is Practical, Affordable and Powerful - Learn Why - 2009