Kevin Helmer, who I met this past April during a Storychasers “Celebrate Texas Voices” workshop in Lubbock, Texas, tweeted me the following 3 photos tonight of the dust storm today (Monday, October 17, 2011) in Lubbock.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Interactive Google Earth Updates and Map Tools: Solar System Exploration and Nuclear War - 2017
- Paper Slide Video PD Reflections From Wichita - 2014
- Why YOU Should Become a Storychaser (whiteboard animation video) - 2013
- Cloud Computing Excitement for Content Consumption - 2011
- Easy iPhone Panoramic photos with Pano - 2009
- TechCon 2008 GabCast Channel and Chatzy Room - 2008
- K12Online07: Some Initial Statistics - 2007
- Behold the power of iSquint! - 2007
- 2 More K12Online07 PD Reflections - 2007
- Educators across the world are gathering! - 2006