Kevin Helmer, who I met this past April during a Storychasers “Celebrate Texas Voices” workshop in Lubbock, Texas, tweeted me the following 3 photos tonight of the dust storm today (Monday, October 17, 2011) in Lubbock.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Interactive Google Earth Updates and Map Tools: Solar System Exploration and Nuclear War - 2017
- Paper Slide Video PD Reflections From Wichita - 2014
- Why YOU Should Become a Storychaser (whiteboard animation video) - 2013
- Cloud Computing Excitement for Content Consumption - 2011
- Easy iPhone Panoramic photos with Pano - 2009
- TechCon 2008 GabCast Channel and Chatzy Room - 2008
- K12Online07: Some Initial Statistics - 2007
- Behold the power of iSquint! - 2007
- 2 More K12Online07 PD Reflections - 2007
- Educators across the world are gathering! - 2006