This podcast is a combined series of recordings created by participants in Wesley Fryer’s “Simple Ideas for Powerful Sharing” media scavenger hunt session at the Mobile Learning 2012 conference in Phoenix, Arizona, on April 12, 2012. These reflections were submitted as audio and video reflections in response to several questions provided in the media scavenger hunt instructions. Access these instructions from the podcast shownotes on a mobile-friendly website, as an ePUB ebook, a Kindle .MOBI eBook, or a PDF file. Please refer to the podcast shownotes for additional links, including the Posterous blog where all these responses were posted by participants. Many thanks to all participants, and to Peggy George whose encouragement led to this “voices from the conference” podcast. Lots of great ideas and important perceptions were shared here which school leaders should consider as we continue to explore what it can mean to be “21st century learners” in mobile computing environments.
- Mobile 2012 “Simple Ideas for Powerful Sharing” Media Scavenger Hunt (mobile website)
- Mobile 2012 “Simple Ideas for Powerful Sharing” Media Scavenger Hunt (ePUB eBook)
- Mobile 2012 “Simple Ideas for Powerful Sharing” Media Scavenger Hunt (Kindle MOBI eBook)
- Mobile 2012 “Simple Ideas for Powerful Sharing” Media Scavenger Hunt (PDF)
- Posterous site where participant media products were shared: edusandbox.posterous.com
- Mobile Learning 2012 website: mobile2012.org
- Official Posterous site of Mobile 2012 (A group blog where different participants shared notes and reflections)
- Arizona K12 Center
- Learning in Hand by Tony Vincent
- Audio Tools on PlayingWithMedia.com
- eBook: Playing with Media – simple ideas for powerful sharing
- Recent #mobile2012 tweets
- All #mobile2012 tweets by Wesley Fryer
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Transliteracy is the New Language Arts - 2013
- Updates to Blog Advertising Options and Procedures - 2013
- Blogging from 37,000 feet with Delta Airlines - 2012
- Great Historical, Interpretive Remix Videos - 2011
- New Oklahoma Digital Stories: Integration, Boy Scouting, Italian Food Festivals and Planting Trees - 2010
- Don't put clickers in the same basket as laptops - 2010
- Episode 1 of the International Cooking Show - 2009
- Key for posting video embeds to WordPress - Disable visual editing - 2009
- A reason to moderate Ning Members - 2008
- links for 2008-04-14 - 2008