A friend of mine recently got an iPad Mini and asked me for app recommendations. I took screenshots of the current apps I have on my iPad and uploaded them to a Flickr set, and also shared the following app list links with him.
My favorite iPad Media apps:
My fav iPad productivity apps:
Several lists of apps, which are both iPhone and iPad, on Appolicious – by category:
An older list of fav apps:
If you’re wondering, my current iPad wallpaper is a photo of Mt Ararat and Little Ararat as seen from Yerevan, Armena, included on the English WikiPedia article for “Mountains of Ararat.” It’s shared by the photographer (Serouj Ourishian) under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. Those are mountains, along with the Alborz (Elburz) mountains in northern Iran, which I hope to behold someday with my own eyes!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Become a Connected Teacher to Help Students Make Global Connections - 2014
- Lessons Learned From Day 3 Of Scratch Camp - 2013
- Podcast390: Why Play With Media? - 2012
- How to win at Plants versus Zombies - 2011
- Helping Children Deal with Anger - 2011
- Why won't Apple permit video recording on the iPhone? - 2009
- Raising expectations for learning and assessment - 2008
- Digital TV - TED Talks - 2007
- The new story dialog continues - 2006