A friend of mine recently got an iPad Mini and asked me for app recommendations. I took screenshots of the current apps I have on my iPad and uploaded them to a Flickr set, and also shared the following app list links with him.
My favorite iPad Media apps:
My fav iPad productivity apps:
Several lists of apps, which are both iPhone and iPad, on Appolicious – by category:
An older list of fav apps:
If you’re wondering, my current iPad wallpaper is a photo of Mt Ararat and Little Ararat as seen from Yerevan, Armena, included on the English WikiPedia article for “Mountains of Ararat.” It’s shared by the photographer (Serouj Ourishian) under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. Those are mountains, along with the Alborz (Elburz) mountains in northern Iran, which I hope to behold someday with my own eyes!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Become a Connected Teacher to Help Students Make Global Connections - 2014
- Lessons Learned From Day 3 Of Scratch Camp - 2013
- Podcast390: Why Play With Media? - 2012
- How to win at Plants versus Zombies - 2011
- Helping Children Deal with Anger - 2011
- Why won't Apple permit video recording on the iPhone? - 2009
- Raising expectations for learning and assessment - 2008
- Digital TV - TED Talks - 2007
- The new story dialog continues - 2006