Please plan to join STEMseeds’ tenth live, Google Hangout with elementary STEM teacher Kylie Sanders on Saturday, April 4, 2015, at 10:30 Eastern / 9:30 Central / 8:30 Mountain / 7:30 Pacific time. Kylie is an elementary STEM teacher in Piedmont, Oklahoma, and is finishing up her first year in this fulltime role. Kylie will share some of the things she’s learned during this transition to fulltime STEM teaching, including some of her favorite STEM lesson ideas. View our show agenda and referenced links/resources on our Show Notes Google Doc, which we will continue to update during and following the show. If you miss the live show or want to hear it again, as always we’ll post both an audio podcast version as well as the archived Google Hangout video link to STEMseeds.org. We hope you will join us for an hour of STEM learning on April 4th! Please RSVP on this Google+ Event page and submit live questions during our show using the Google Hangouts Q&A tool!
Also remember to register for our June 2-4, 2015 STEM Seeds PD Camp in Yukon, Oklahoma! Learn more on camp.STEMseeds.org.
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Fun Scratch Projects Today in STEM Class - 2014
- Lessons on Suicide Prevention from Rich Van Pelt - 2013
- Digital Citizenship: Learning to Cross the Street in a Digital World - 2013
- Joys of iPad2 VGA Out - 2011
- iPad First Impressions: It's Magical - 2010
- PD at Wells Junior High School (Maine) - 2010
- AudioBoo will upload over EDGE - 2009
- College students: Win $$$ for developing social networking apps - 2008
- links for 2008-04-03 - 2008
- Head faking kids to love programming and change the world - 2008