More teachers today are creating videos and sharing them with students for assignments and to teach different concepts. While it’s possible to upload videos to a school or personal YouTube channel from a laptop computer, it’s also possible to directly upload videos from your iPhone (or Android phone) or iPad.
This YouTube support article from Google provides step-by-step instructions for how to upload a video to YouTube from an iPhone, Android phone or computer. I created a 6 minute tutorial video this evening showing the steps for doing this from an iPhone using the free YouTube app. In the past I’ve used the app “YouTube Capture” to upload videos from iOS devices to YouTube, but now it’s easiest to just use the YouTube app. Check out the video:
If you find this tutorial video helpful, please let me know by sharing a comment below or reaching out on Twitter to @wfryer. You can also reach out to me on Mastodon. Learn more about why you should join Mastodon as an educator by reading this post from April 5, 2017.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Engaged, Educated and Impressed by the Museum of the Bible in Washington D.C. - 2018
- Book Review: "It's Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens" by danah boyd - 2014
- Interactively Explore Population Pyramids - 2013
- Bark Buddy iOS Game Development Begins with GameSalad - 2012
- Use a cell phone supporting 3 way calling to record audio interviews - 2011
- Create a Moderated Classroom Phonecasting Channel with iPadio - 2011
- Proposed K12 virtual school legislation in Florida a sign of things to come - 2011
- Openness is the only means of doing education - 2010
- What's magical? A bluetooth keyboard and an iPad - 2010
- Tools for facilitating PBL? - 2008