The documented growth in managed Feedburner blogs is eyeopening, and a visual representation of what it means to live in the elbow of exponential growth, as I discussed in my 9th Podcast on the purposes of my writing project, “Publish At Will.”
This is not a linear growth pattern: it is exponential. Wikipedia has a great entry worth scanning on exponential growth. Such is life in the information age, in the elbow of change curves. More and more information, faster and faster. How can we keep up? We can’t. At best we can “manage.” Thankfully, RSS technology can provide tremendously powerful assistance in this effort.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Advice for Church Digital Oral History Projects - 2014
- Why Choice Schools Are Essential in Public Schools - 2012
- Can Blogger.com Support Moderated Web Forms for Post Contributions Like WordPress? - 2012
- Tutorial: How To Upload a Video to YouTube - 2012
- Oklahoma City to Doha (narrated slideshow with SonicPics) - 2011
- K-12 Online Conference Presentation Teasers! #k12online10 - 2010
- FTC mandates disclosure for bloggers receiving freebies/payments - 2009
- Dell Mini10V Netbook, Ubuntu, Win7, and Hackintoshes - 2009
- XO Laptop for Christmas? - 2007
- Great history resource suggestions from Tom Hale - 2005