This morning I visited “live” with students and teachers in Illinois and California using a free channel on Ustream.tv about the rights and responsibilities associated with digital citizenship. Students in the following locations have been brainstorming questions relating to digital citizenship the past few weeks, and I’ve been able to respond (in round 1 and round 2) to 7 of the 27 questions they posted asychronously prior to today’s live presentation over video. Students and teachers in the following locations are participating in ProTechT 2008:
- Plano, IL
- Milwaukee, WI
- Cupertino, CA
- St. Louis, MO
- New Lenox, IL
- Hagerstown, MD
- Chicago, IL
We’ll be connecting again this afternoon at 1:10 pm CST (use the previous link to convert the time for your locality) to continue this conversation with students in different classes participating in this project. Feel free to join us live if you want, using this link for “Moving at the Speed of Creativity Live.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Triple Threat in Tech: A Reflection - 2016
- Visualize: Sticky Learning (Visual Notetaking) - 2014
- A Renaissance in Educational Podcasting - 2014
- Recorded Audio & Resources from my #otaem12 Presentations Today - 2012
- Standards Mapping the Common Core to Everyday Instruction and Teaching - 2012
- Can You Do That? Legal Issues in Tech Administration #otaem12 - 2012
- Visioning New Schools with David Warlick - 2012
- Anywhere, Anytime Learning by Janet Barresi - 2012
- Montana Voices: Digital Vision for Schools 2011 Challenge #mtvision - 2011
- Learning with iPad #msmeca11 - 2011