This morning I visited “live” with students and teachers in Illinois and California using a free channel on Ustream.tv about the rights and responsibilities associated with digital citizenship. Students in the following locations have been brainstorming questions relating to digital citizenship the past few weeks, and I’ve been able to respond (in round 1 and round 2) to 7 of the 27 questions they posted asychronously prior to today’s live presentation over video. Students and teachers in the following locations are participating in ProTechT 2008:
- Plano, IL
- Milwaukee, WI
- Cupertino, CA
- St. Louis, MO
- New Lenox, IL
- Hagerstown, MD
- Chicago, IL
We’ll be connecting again this afternoon at 1:10 pm CST (use the previous link to convert the time for your locality) to continue this conversation with students in different classes participating in this project. Feel free to join us live if you want, using this link for “Moving at the Speed of Creativity Live.”
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Triple Threat in Tech: A Reflection - 2016
- Visualize: Sticky Learning (Visual Notetaking) - 2014
- A Renaissance in Educational Podcasting - 2014
- Recorded Audio & Resources from my #otaem12 Presentations Today - 2012
- Standards Mapping the Common Core to Everyday Instruction and Teaching - 2012
- Can You Do That? Legal Issues in Tech Administration #otaem12 - 2012
- Visioning New Schools with David Warlick - 2012
- Anywhere, Anytime Learning by Janet Barresi - 2012
- Montana Voices: Digital Vision for Schools 2011 Challenge #mtvision - 2011
- Learning with iPad #msmeca11 - 2011