My opening keynote this evening at the inaugural conference of the Martin Center for Teaching Excellence in Memphis, Tennessee, was streamed live on Ustream and also recorded. The title of the session was, “Leading with Digital Vision in a Bubblesheet World.”
My slides are available on SlideShare, as well as referenced videos and other links. This session is an abbreviated as well as updated version of the presentation I shared in Northeast ISD (San Antonio) in June 2010. An audio recording of that 3 hour session is available as a two part podcast (part 1 and part 2.) This evening I spoke for about fifty minutes.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Rights and Responsibilities in an Age of Surveillance - 2017
- Why Celebrate Kansas Voices? - 2010
- Removing background noise with Soundtrack Pro - 2009
- Podcast330: Get Out of Your FUNK, Cut the JIVE! Make Your Classroom Come Alive!!! - 2009
- Visualizing Ideas about Creativity with Wordle - 2009
- Thinking About Learning & Learning About Thinking: Implications for Creative Human Activity by Dennis Cheek - 2009
- The Renaissance: Leonardo daVinci & the Creative Mind by Bulent Atalay - 2009
- Ready to roll with Tandberg videoconferencing! - 2008
- Talking K12Online07 with the Seedlings - 2007
- The importance of Technology Leadership - 2006