My opening keynote this evening at the inaugural conference of the Martin Center for Teaching Excellence in Memphis, Tennessee, was streamed live on Ustream and also recorded. The title of the session was, “Leading with Digital Vision in a Bubblesheet World.”
My slides are available on SlideShare, as well as referenced videos and other links. This session is an abbreviated as well as updated version of the presentation I shared in Northeast ISD (San Antonio) in June 2010. An audio recording of that 3 hour session is available as a two part podcast (part 1 and part 2.) This evening I spoke for about fifty minutes.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Rights and Responsibilities in an Age of Surveillance - 2017
- Why Celebrate Kansas Voices? - 2010
- Removing background noise with Soundtrack Pro - 2009
- Podcast330: Get Out of Your FUNK, Cut the JIVE! Make Your Classroom Come Alive!!! - 2009
- Visualizing Ideas about Creativity with Wordle - 2009
- Thinking About Learning & Learning About Thinking: Implications for Creative Human Activity by Dennis Cheek - 2009
- The Renaissance: Leonardo daVinci & the Creative Mind by Bulent Atalay - 2009
- Ready to roll with Tandberg videoconferencing! - 2008
- Talking K12Online07 with the Seedlings - 2007
- The importance of Technology Leadership - 2006