I love this ad for Google Chrome. Sounds a lot like “Moving at the Speed of Creativity,” doesn’t it?!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- 10 Percent Off Google Education Summit Oklahoma City: Feb 21-22, 2015 - 2014
- iPhone Media Creation App Categories - 2010
- Lessons Learned Teaching EdTech to PreService Education Students (Fall 2010) - 2010
- Kids writing for fun online - 2009
- Fair Use in Videos Using Pictures with Copyrighted Music - 2009
- Blog widgets for political transparency - 2008
- Philip Randolph, civil rights, unions, and political change - 2008
- Podcast212: XO Laptop First Impressions from Colin Davitt - 2007
- Podcast211: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast02 - Wikis, VoiceThread, and MathCasts - 2007
- The novelty of news and importance of media literacy - 2007