This evening I used the free iPad app “Popplet Lite” to brainstorm the outline of a book, “Playing With Media: An Invitation to Create, Learn and Share.” Here are the results!
The in-app resolution is a lot better than the exported JPG versions, even at a larger resolution. Hopefully a PDF export will be more readable.
I’ve registered the domain playingwithmedia.com for the book project, and am going to move my current site at talkwithmedia.com over to it. This book and website will (hopefully) complement my BYOL session at ISTE 2011: Simple Ideas for Powerful Sharing.
Have you tried an iPad app for mind mapping and brainstorming? What is your favorite and why? I really like Popplet! The lite version is free, fully featured, and limited to just one file. The $5 full version lets users create multiple files.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Inspire Your Students with the 2017 Google I/O Opening Animated Video - 2017
- Rocket Time! (an iPhone iMovie Trailer) - 2014
- Redeeming the Family: Blessing Children of Incarcerated Parents - 2013
- Rise Up Oklahoma City: Support Our Public Schools! - 2012
- 7th Annual American Indian Learner's Conference: May 21, 2011 - 2011
- How are you addressing the digital participation gap? #newlearningculture - 2011
- Scratch, Stopmotion, Lego Robotics, Worm Farming and more at Kids College in Altus - 2010
- Digital audio recorder quest: affordable, powerful, compatible (May 2010) - 2010
- First geocaching experiences with our Garmin eTrex Legend HCx - 2008
- Podcast155: A Primer on Network Security for School Leaders (Part 1) - 2007