This evening I used the free iPad app “Popplet Lite” to brainstorm the outline of a book, “Playing With Media: An Invitation to Create, Learn and Share.” Here are the results!
The in-app resolution is a lot better than the exported JPG versions, even at a larger resolution. Hopefully a PDF export will be more readable.
I’ve registered the domain playingwithmedia.com for the book project, and am going to move my current site at talkwithmedia.com over to it. This book and website will (hopefully) complement my BYOL session at ISTE 2011: Simple Ideas for Powerful Sharing.
Have you tried an iPad app for mind mapping and brainstorming? What is your favorite and why? I really like Popplet! The lite version is free, fully featured, and limited to just one file. The $5 full version lets users create multiple files.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Rocket Time! (an iPhone iMovie Trailer) - 2014
- Redeeming the Family: Blessing Children of Incarcerated Parents - 2013
- Rise Up Oklahoma City: Support Our Public Schools! - 2012
- 7th Annual American Indian Learner's Conference: May 21, 2011 - 2011
- How are you addressing the digital participation gap? #newlearningculture - 2011
- Scratch, Stopmotion, Lego Robotics, Worm Farming and more at Kids College in Altus - 2010
- Digital audio recorder quest: affordable, powerful, compatible (May 2010) - 2010
- First geocaching experiences with our Garmin eTrex Legend HCx - 2008
- Podcast155: A Primer on Network Security for School Leaders (Part 1) - 2007
- Two great podcast presentations from TCEA 2007 - 2007