The theme for Liz Kolb’s “Picture on the Fly” challenge / contest (which started today) is “progress.” This was my submission:
I didn’t submit a second photograph, but if I was going to I’d send in this image of a “Have You Blogged Today?” button. 🙂
Way to go Liz! I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of the submissions.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Comparing Risks and Benefits of a PreTeen YouTube Channel - 2016
- A Touching Sign Language Performance of David Phelps: No More Night - 2012
- Using iPadio to Create a Final Exam Study Guide Phonecast - 2011
- What I Hope You Learned (A Technology 4 Teachers Pecha Kutcha Presentation) - 2010
- Graffiti at Classen SAS - 2010
- Day 2 of SMART Notebook training at CSD - 2009
- The Mac Jedi's Homebrew Mobile Commander - 2008
- Accordent product solutions for lecture capture - 2008
- links for 2008-04-28 - 2008
- Digital archive resources - 2006