What are the technology trends in April 2010 which college faculty need to understand and leverage to extend opportunities for student learning? This podcast is a recording of a presentation shared by Wesley Fryer at Northeastern State University in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, on 9 April 2010. This presentation addresses the following topics: Tablets, Cloud Computing, Social Media, Laptops / Mobile Devices, Online Publishing, Multimedia Texts, Online Video, Digital Footprints, Open Licensing / OER, and Visual Communication. Audio from shared videos has been edited out of this podcast recording. Original videos are available in the Google Presentation, linked in the podcast shownotes.
- Presentation slides on SlideShare
- Presentation slides on Google Docs (Google Presentation)
- How do you feel about students bringing laptops to class? (PollEverywhere survey results)
- Wesley Fryer on Twitter
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” weekly podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- David Jakes on Learning Spaces (April 2016) - 2016
- Scratch Camp Facilitator Workshop (April 2016) - 2016
- Understanding Why eBooks "Feel Different" - 2013
- Separate Wifi Access Point Works Best with Apple TV on Busy Network - 2012
- Tips for adding images to Custom Google Maps #gct - 2011
- How do you feel about students bringing laptops to class? - 2010
- Learners and teachers as tour guides - 2008
- Comments I had missed - 2007
- Rethinking WalMart Patronage - 2007
- Bill and Melinda are Terrified - 2006