Eric Langhorst has posted a great video to TeacherTube explaining his book blog project on “Guerrilla Season.” We need more teachers modeling and sharing their best practices with teaching via TeacherTube like Eric has done! I think we’re only getting glimpses of the power of these digital teaching resources. Great work Eric and students in Liberty! And wonderful work Pat Hughes, the author of “Guerrilla Season!”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Why is Oklahoma Education Policy So Screwed Up? - 2014
- Create an iPad Stand for Stopmotion from Cardboard - 2014
- Document Field Trip Learning with AudioBoo - 2013
- Create an Online Radio Show with Spreaker DJ for iPad - 2013
- Add Photo to KidBlog Post - 2012
- Is your school network ready for multi-platform collaboration? - 2011
- Thanks for making a difference for kids every day - 2010
- Online Student Portfolios: What Tools Are Best? - 2010
- Digital Storytelling as THE Disruptive Change Agent for the 21st Century Learning Revolution - 2008
- RSS: Ready for Some Stories - 2008