http://www.speedofcreativity.org/2010/06/03/stop-motion-animation-ideas-from-… My own Claymation resources, links, and published student projects from claymation summer workshops I’ve led for students the past two years are on:
http://handouts.wesfryer.com/stopmotion If your kids are looking for an engaging and fun digital way to “show what they know,” consider a claymation digital storytelling project! If “Plato’s Allegory of the Cave” can be effectively explained with claymation, what else can? Just about anything. 🙂 H/T to Richard Byrne!
Sent from my iPad
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- July 11, 2015: Student Journalism / Storychaser Club 101 Workshop - 2015
- No-edit Audio Podcasts of Conference Presentations Via Cinch @cinchcast #edapp #tatc11 - 2011
- Managing iOS Devices in the Classroom #tatc11 - 2011
- Celebrating Texas Voices in White Oak - TCEA Area 7 Tech Conference #tatc11 - 2011
- Live and archived Ustream recordings from the Castilleja Summer Learning Institute - 2010
- Learning Environment Design by Apple - 2010
- Public education is not failing, but political spin doctors want you to think so - 2010
- Podcast320: Lessons Learned Recording, Editing, and Publishing Digital Audio - 2009
- links for 2008-06-10 - 2008
- Trends, Tools, and Tactics for 21st Century Learning - 2008