These are my slides, shared as a Google Presentation, for Tuesday’s EdTechTeacher 2014 Summit session, “Creating Multimedia eBooks.” While I’ve presented much of this content previously in different conference, workshop, and other PD venues, this is a “new remix” of these ideas in a longer slide deck. Additional links are available on the Google Site I’ve maintained for a couple years on this topic.
I’ll record I recorded audio from this session Tuesday and shared it on my “Fuel for Educational Change Agents” podcast channel. Follow the conference hashtag (#ettsummit) this week for lots more resources and updates!
by Wesley Fryer
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Hands On with the Amazon Fire Phone - 2014
- Learning Together at EdCamp Fort Worth (July 2013) - 2013
- Boiling River: Best Kept Secret In Yellowstone National Park - 2012
- Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone: Perfect for HDR iPhoneography - 2012
- OG&E Smart Hours Program is Saving Our Family Money This Summer - 2012
- Publishing video to YouTube and Celebrate Kansas Voices - 2010
- Google Voice and Latitude on the iPhone - Oops - 2009
- Great VoiceThread resources - 2008
- Magically entered data - 2008
- Great themes in HP5 movie (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) - 2007