These are my slides, shared as a Google Presentation, for Tuesday’s EdTechTeacher 2014 Summit session, “Creating Multimedia eBooks.” While I’ve presented much of this content previously in different conference, workshop, and other PD venues, this is a “new remix” of these ideas in a longer slide deck. Additional links are available on the Google Site I’ve maintained for a couple years on this topic.
I’ll record I recorded audio from this session Tuesday and shared it on my “Fuel for Educational Change Agents” podcast channel. Follow the conference hashtag (#ettsummit) this week for lots more resources and updates!
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Loquendo nos ostendimus - 2019
- Hands On with the Amazon Fire Phone - 2014
- Learning Together at EdCamp Fort Worth (July 2013) - 2013
- Boiling River: Best Kept Secret In Yellowstone National Park - 2012
- Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone: Perfect for HDR iPhoneography - 2012
- OG&E Smart Hours Program is Saving Our Family Money This Summer - 2012
- Publishing video to YouTube and Celebrate Kansas Voices - 2010
- Google Voice and Latitude on the iPhone - Oops - 2009
- Great VoiceThread resources - 2008
- Magically entered data - 2008