Yesterday and today I presented and participated in the 2015 “Write Well, Sell Well Conference” in Oklahoma City. This is the third year of the conference, and it was absolutely amazing. I wrote three blog posts with my notes from sessions, but mainly used Twitter to archive and share my own learning. Those posts included:
- iPad Green Screen Video Creation
- Selling Well for Non-Fiction Writers by Chris Maselli
- Writing for Greater Impact by Shannon Ethridge
I frequently refer back to my Tweet Nest archive, it’s my “information trap” (hat tip to Jason Neiffer – @techsaavyteach) instead of using a social bookmarking site like Diigo or Delicious. As an example, a search of the site for the hashtag #wwsw15 reveals I shared 84 tweets the past 2 days from the conference.
To further document, archive, amplify and share my learning from Write Well, Sell Well 2015, I created a Storify archive of my tweets and retweets from the conference. In addition to checking out these thoughts, ideas, and links, a Flickr album of photos I took at the conference is also available.
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast 434: Discovering Useful New Ideas as a Connected Educator (October 2015) - 2015
- Writing for Greater Impact by Shannon Ethridge - 2015
- Selling Well for Non-Fiction Writers by Chris Maselli - 2015
- Avoiding Digital Disasters: Video Is the New Pen - 2013
- Awesome Brickfilm - 2011
- Podcast332: WordPress Saves Lives - Learn How #actem09 - 2009
- Deterring bag shoplifters and trash depositors - 2008
- Voicethreads about favorite books! - 2007
- Elluminate moderation: First impressions - 2006
- Firefox 2 and Skype 2 - 2006