Amarok (pronounced /?æm???k/) is a free software music player for Linux or other varieties of Unix. It makes use of core components from the K Desktop Environment, but is released independently of the central KDE release cycle. (open source altern
Amarok is the music player for Linux and Unix with an intuitive interface. Amarok makes playing the music you love easier than ever before – and looks good doing it.
It’s video – more than 20,000 shows, with more added daily. It’s online – all you need is a broadband internet connection. And it’s free. So what are you waiting for?
Having a single place where all your tasks are permanently stored and easily accessible will allow you to relax, knowing that you won’t forget anything. (Toodledo is based on the GTD framework by David Allen)
memory tool to link together the ways you live and work – to help you remember better
Michael Young is the director of the telemedicine center at OSU in Stillwater, and developed the Mimi videoconferencing solution for portable H.323 videoconferencing
This is a new team blog about great places to eat in Oklahoma which I’ve started with a group of friends.
A grant for arts and education due 9 June 2008, range $5K – $150K
Media Mover is a set of modules (for Drupal) which allows website administrators to easily create complex file conversion processes. (think open source YouTube)
Good website for providing links to meeting dates and times for different world time zones.
Part 3 of 3 focusing on school dropout issues
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Pocket Share Jesus (May 2017) - 2017
- Basic Online Video Editing with YouTube - 2012
- eBook Won't Open in iBooks (Closing & ReOpening an iPad App) - 2012
- FaceTime from the Michigan Avenue Apple Store - 2011
- Using the iReporter Theme on iMovie for iPad - 2011
- Window Washer on a Chicago Skyscraper - 2011
- iPad2 Mobile Interview with iRig Microphone - 2011
- Embedding "non-iframe" versions of Screenr Screencasts on WordPress - 2011
- Best News Apps for the iPad - 2010
- Hobo Signs, Symbols, and Parodied History - 2009