Today during a fun visit to the Apple Store in Chicago on Michigan Avenue, my wife, son and I talked to our family back in Oklahoma over a FaceTime videoconference. We used my wife’s phone for the videoconference, and I snapped the following photo using my iPhone.
At times like these, it feels a bit like we are living in a real-life episode of “The Jetsons.” 🙂
Although the Apple Store in Shanghai is very impressive, I have to say the Michigan Avenue Apple Store is my favorite of those I’ve visited in person to date. I took the following picture with my iPhone using HDR Pro. Since FaceTime calls require both a cell phone tower signal AND an available Internet wifi network connection, we were borrowing the free wifi connectivity provided by the Apple Store for visitors and customers. I wish our Apple Store in Oklahoma City had a small theater area like they do in Chicago for mini-workshops. I really enjoyed attending one today about iMovie.
Many thanks to Dean Shareski for sharing the HDR Pro app during a Seedlings webcast a few months ago about photo 365 projects.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:N Kingsbury St,Chicago,United States
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Pocket Share Jesus (May 2017) - 2017
- Basic Online Video Editing with YouTube - 2012
- eBook Won't Open in iBooks (Closing & ReOpening an iPad App) - 2012
- Using the iReporter Theme on iMovie for iPad - 2011
- Window Washer on a Chicago Skyscraper - 2011
- iPad2 Mobile Interview with iRig Microphone - 2011
- Embedding "non-iframe" versions of Screenr Screencasts on WordPress - 2011
- Best News Apps for the iPad - 2010
- Hobo Signs, Symbols, and Parodied History - 2009
- K12Online08 Call for Proposals: Amplifying Possibilities - 2008