Today I had an opportunity to interview a Lego expert in Chicago about an iPhone application (Mini Collector) which can be used to determine the contents of series 1 and 2 Lego minifigure packages.
My wife graciously recorded the following two minute interview on my iPad2, using an iRig external microphone. ($60) I am very impressed with the quality of the iRig audio recording. I did not have to change any settings on the iPad to use it, I just plugged it in and it worked! (A common experience with Apple technologies!)
I edited and published this video using iMovie for iPad, and the CNN iReporter theme.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:N Kingsbury St,Chicago,United States
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Pocket Share Jesus (May 2017) - 2017
- Basic Online Video Editing with YouTube - 2012
- eBook Won't Open in iBooks (Closing & ReOpening an iPad App) - 2012
- FaceTime from the Michigan Avenue Apple Store - 2011
- Using the iReporter Theme on iMovie for iPad - 2011
- Window Washer on a Chicago Skyscraper - 2011
- Embedding "non-iframe" versions of Screenr Screencasts on WordPress - 2011
- Best News Apps for the iPad - 2010
- Hobo Signs, Symbols, and Parodied History - 2009
- K12Online08 Call for Proposals: Amplifying Possibilities - 2008
Outstanding quality with the iPad as your video equipment, in my book. And a fun interview.