Blackfoot Communications sponsors an annual, summer technology conference for regional educators working in and around Missoula, Montana. Organizers of the conference this year did a great job compiling presentation resources as well as many videos recorded by VisionNet using H.323 videoconferencing equipment. Many of these videos are hour+ sessions. The following is a sixty second teaser video including highlights from the opening conference presentations.
Videos from my opening keynote, “Transformative Personal Connections in a Hyperconnected World,” are included in this post from August 2nd.
Next year’s conference is scheduled for August 6-8, 2012. If you’re anywhere near Missoula, make plans to attend the ETC next summer!
Technorati Tags: conference, education, missoula, montana, technology, etc
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Tips for Discussing Conspiracy Theories with Students - 2020
- Fall 2014 EdCamp Oklahoma Video Project - 2014
- 8th Grade GeoMap Project For English: Road to Hiroshima - 2013
- eBook Self-Publishing with Amazon, CreateSpace & iTunes Producer - 2013
- Technology Trends in Higher Education (Sept 2010) - 2010
- Understand Creative Commons in 180 seconds - 2010
- Delete iPad photos with Image Capture - 2010
- Comparing options for free audio recording directly to the web: iPadio and Voisse - 2010
- Merge PDF files (for free) with PDFsam - 2010
- Interactive technology access does not guarantee good teaching and learning - 2009
[…] Highlights from the 2011 Educational Technology Conference [ETC] in Missoula #fhuedu642 http://www.speedofcreativity.org/2011/09/23/highlights-from-the-2011-educational-technology-conferen… […]