This evening I had a wonderful opportunity to spend an hour with the amazing Michigan elementary teachers Brad Waid and Drew Minock as a guest on their weekly “Two Guys and Some iPads” show. If you missed the fun “live,” check out the archived video! If you’re not already, definitely add their website www.twoguysandsomeipads.com to your Feedly subscriptions, or to whatever other tool you’re using to subscribe to great blogs.
Also check out the audio podcast from Brad and Drew’s Podstock 2013 presentation, “Game Changing Apps.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- 10 Free Things I Am Thankful For x2 - 2015
- Students Need Teacher Relationships Not Just Adaptive Software & Videos - 2015
- Consider Upgrading Your Home Cable Modem to DOCSIS 3.0 - 2014
- A Free iPad Alternative to BoardDocs For Meeting Agenda and File Sharing - 2013
- Creating a Customized URL Shortener with YOURLS - 2011
- Stay Connected and Stay Warm with the Media Muff - 2010
- Google OS Could Reduce IT Department Demands - 2010
- 7 Mac and iPhone Software Apps for which I'm thankful - 2009
- Read Facebook in Pirate English - 2009
- Learning about Xinjiang, Urumqui, and China's Uygur People - 2009