Today I had an opportunity to interview a Lego expert in Chicago about an iPhone application (Mini Collector) which can be used to determine the contents of series 1 and 2 Lego minifigure packages.
My wife graciously recorded the following two minute interview on my iPad2, using an iRig external microphone. ($60) I am very impressed with the quality of the iRig audio recording. I did not have to change any settings on the iPad to use it, I just plugged it in and it worked! (A common experience with Apple technologies!)
I edited and published this video using iMovie for iPad, and the CNN iReporter theme.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:N Kingsbury St,Chicago,United States
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Pocket Share Jesus (May 2017) - 2017
- Basic Online Video Editing with YouTube - 2012
- eBook Won't Open in iBooks (Closing & ReOpening an iPad App) - 2012
- FaceTime from the Michigan Avenue Apple Store - 2011
- Using the iReporter Theme on iMovie for iPad - 2011
- Window Washer on a Chicago Skyscraper - 2011
- Embedding "non-iframe" versions of Screenr Screencasts on WordPress - 2011
- Best News Apps for the iPad - 2010
- Hobo Signs, Symbols, and Parodied History - 2009
- K12Online08 Call for Proposals: Amplifying Possibilities - 2008